Dr. Chirag Jani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chirag Jani?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Chirag Jani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017

I have heard about Dr Jani for years and really never thought I would ever have to go see him. But I did- I was sent to him to determine my treatment for a precancerous condition. I was so scared but Dr Jani is so calming and told me I would be ok when he came in the room. He explained everything so well. I met with him several times and each visit he was so patient to answer many questions. If I had to undergo treatments I know I could trust Dr Jani to give me the very best care!

December 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jani is the best. When you hear the word cancer you are scared. You don’t know what to expect. Dr. Jani explained all of my treatments and what to expect. He put my mind at ease. He takes up so much time with each patient and makes sure they understand what is happening and answers any questions. I just can’t say enough about him or his staff. Ms. Alberta is awesome. Every time I go in for a visit she asks about me and my whole family especially my mother.

November 10th, 2016

Best Doctor a Cancer Patient Could Have

Dr. Jani is the best. He always has taken the time to explain every procedure to me. He is a very caring doctor. We need more doctors like him.

November 9th, 2016

My Journey with Cancer (Short Version)

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009. To me it was as if someone had given me a death sentence. I would like to take you on a short journey of my state of mind. See I had just lost a friend to this disease three years before; All I could think of is what it did to her. I was very much afraid, scared, and different thoughts ran through my mind like; how was I going to tell my children, how was this going to affect my children and my grandchildren, my mother, sisters. I did a lot of crying and worrying, but what I forgot at the time was that there was someone bigger than all of us. It was approximately two to three weeks after I was told it was confirmed that it was cancer my mother came down to be with me. We were sitting in my den and I kept feeling her looking at me to see if I was okay and if I was crying or not. Well, I was trying to be strong and trying not to cry I got up and found me a room (which was my bathroom). I just started praying and crying and when I came back out I had a smile on my face and told my mother to let’s get out of the house. From that day forward I was called Sunshine. My fate was already strong and I knew this, so I had to reach back to that and rely on “My Father” that he will pull me through and that I was going to be victorious. At my first visit with Dr. Jani, which I must say was and still is a wonderful addition to my life; he came to me with pencil and paper and broke everything down to me where I could understand what was going on and what my percentage was to survive this disease. If I didn’t understand something or had questions Dr. Jani was always there to make sure that I was clear on everything that was going on with me and my cancer issue. I can go on and on with my story, but like I said at the beginning I was going to take you on a short journey. What I will say and what I tell everyone I talk to or that I try to be an inspiration to is that Cancer is just like going through a pregnancy everyone’s journey is different; what makes everyone’s journey different it their faith and attitude. I learned that Cancer doesn’t only affect the person that has Cancer, but it affects the entire family. Technology today gives us a lot of hope, faith and prayers give us strength, and believing gives us assurance that through GOD all things are possible. My motto started being “I have Cancer, Cancer doesn’t have me.” To all who are battling the Breast Cancer disease or any Cancer disease: Keep your head up, be strong, keep the faith and you will be victorious. Thanks to my whole team of doctors starting with Dr. Jani I wouldn’t trade them for nothing.

November 9th, 2016

My Journey with Cancer (Short Version)

August 26th, 2016

Not just an oncologist but a friend

In 2009, I worked for the Cancer Coalition and when I was diagnosed with breast cancer, Dr. Jani was the first to come to mind. He explained the treatment protocol and since I had lost an aunt and a sister to cancer, I was placed in a study. I went through chemotherapy, radiation, and 5 years of a oral chemotherapy. I am now cancer free but Dr Jani finds time to continue to monitor my health. Recently, my blood work showed a problem with my kidney function. Dr Jani immediately scheduled tests and put me on the road to recovery. My kidneys are now functioning normally. Dr Jani saved my life that day.

June 29th, 2016

Dr Jani is very good, kind and caring.... Terrific bed side manner.. Always listens and eager to help..

May 22nd, 2016

Thank you so much for everything you do. You are so special to our community! We are so blessed!

May 1st, 2016

I have been a longtime patient with Dr. Jhani and I am blessed to have been placed with him for medical care. I love Alberta and all the other staff. They have become my family and I would recommend him to all others. He is highly qualified and he truly cares about his patients.

April 22nd, 2016

Dr Jani is very personable and cares about his patients. He always has a smile and is so encouraging.

April 11th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Jani and his staff are outstanding healthcare professionals! As a patient I have been a part of this healing team for over 5 years! They always help me and make sure I have the very best of care! Alberta is his nurse and she helps me every time and is so kind to our family. We are so thankful for Dr. Jani, Alberta and Dale and all of the team members in our Phoebe Cancer Center in Albany, Ga!! They are the best team! Thank you to All!

March 29th, 2016

Best Dr. in Alaby

Dr. Jani came highly recommended to me by several people her in Albany. I called and got an appointment the next day. He went thru the whole process of what was going to happen and had appointments made for me with the radiation oncologist and a surgeon for the next day. He ran every genetic test there was to make sure that the course of treatment was right for me. I was lucky that all my test came back at very low risk for the cancer returning and I do not have to have CHEMO, but I do have to have radiation. Dr. Jani and his staff made a very scary process bearable. Dr. Jani is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!