A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Sandesara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Sandesara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandesara
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Sandesara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Sandesara, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandesara graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandesara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag Mauendra Sandesara FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chirag M. Sandesara practice?
- Dr. Chirag Sandesara has 1 office location.
Dr. Chirag Sandesara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manassas, VA.
See Manassas Internists and Manassas Cardiologists.