A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Trivedi, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Trivedi, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Trivedi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag D Trivedi DO and MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag D. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Chirag Trivedi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chirag Trivedi practices Gastroenterology near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Surprise Gastroenterologists.