A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Patel, Retina Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag V Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chirag Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chirag Patel practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.