A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag V Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chirag Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Chirag Patel practices Ophthalmology near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Ophthalmologists.