A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Shah, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag V Shah M.Sc and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chirag V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Chirag Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Chirag Shah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Internists, Cedar Knolls Critical Care Practitioners, and Cedar Knolls Pulmonologists.