A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Shah is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Shah, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag V Shah M.Sc and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chirag V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Chirag Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chirag Shah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Internists, Cedar Knolls Critical Care Practitioners, and Cedar Knolls Pulmonologists.