A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Vasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Vasa is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Vasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasa graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vasa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag Vinodkumar Vasa MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chirag V. Vasa practice?
- Dr. Chirag Vasa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chirag Vasa practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Infectious Disease Doctors.