A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Vasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Vasa is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Vasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasa graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vasa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vasa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chirag V. Vasa practice?
Dr. Chirag Vasa practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Astoria Internists, Astoria Infectious Disease Doctors, and Astoria Cardiologists.