inactive

Chirag Vyas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 10th, 2016
I agree precisely with the patient who had an annual exam. My experience was pretty the same and my visit was rushed with no resolution. I am in the process of changing my OB/GYN provider. It was unfortunate that after waiting for over a month to be seen, while enduring symptoms that my visit was a waste of time. It was very clear that the physician didn't take the time to review my chart prior to my visit and his approach was prescription based and not preventative. Hold time on the phone is ridiculous and I can't explain in words how disappointing this experience was for me as someone who is in the managed care business, patient and healthcare professional.

August 2nd, 2016
Thankful for Dr. Vyas
I am shocked to see so many negative reviews about Dr. Vyas! He was one of the many doctors I had met with during my first pregnancy. He ended up being the doctor on call the night that I needed to end up getting a c-section. I healed quickly and didn't feel that pain meds were needed after week three. My little one was born with a very rare mass in her throat (which was completely blocking her airway) and Dr. Vyas was quick to investigate all medical options for us. For the best neonatal surgeon, we ended up having to air lift our baby to UCLA, but that was with the recommendation of Dr. Vyas and several other specialists. Dr. Vyas not only gave us his personal cell number to keep him up to date on out little one's progress, but he also reached out to multiple medical experts for their help regarding our daughter. Our baby is now a happy and healthy one year old! I'm now pregnant with our second child and Dr. Vyas has been very diligent, thorough, and extremely helpful during each of my visits. He has me meeting with both him and the High Risk doctors, just to be certain that baby #2 is a-okay! He's been a wonderful doctor for our family.

December 10th, 2015
Dr. Vyas watched me throughout my pregnancy which I had no problems with. However after my delivery being completed by a different doctor who was on duty at the hospital I had major problems - retained placenta, infection, bad fever. Dr. Vyas kept in touch with me through his cell phone, then realizing something is wrong, he contacted ER doctor and made sure I went through without any wait. He had to fix other doctor's mistake and performed DNC - which was successful as I had no issues whatsoever after it and 5 years later I am expecting again! ))

October 16th, 2015
If I could give zero stars, it still wouldn't be low enough
Do not go to this doctor if you know what's good for you. I have chronic pain and he doesn't answer his e-visits in time, basically told me that the only thing that can be done for me is a hysterectomy or pain medication, and then DOESNT FILL THE PAIN MEDICATION. He's useless and I WILL be contacting my insurance and his employer as I feel his "services" or lack thereof is not even worth their payment. I will not be paying my bill for him and if you're smart (and most of all, a woman), you won't go to him because he could really care less about women's health.

August 14th, 2015
not a very caring dr
I don't recommend this Dr. Being 9 months pregnant and him not even giving me the time of day to ask questions made me very upset. He's always in a rush to get in and out and doesn't try to get to know his patients or even pretend to cafe about your problems. Horrible Dr ...

July 22nd, 2015
I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this doctor!

November 18th, 2014
Not very through
I went to Dr Vyas for over a year. I started having a lot of problems with constant heavy periods. He did a complete hysterectomy which was ok but I don't feel he's very knowledgable or interested in really treating the patient. He never checked my hormone levels and I've since found out the was the cause of all of my problems. I went through a lot for no reason. He also never asked questions or checked my previous medical history.

November 8th, 2009
This Dr. is currently working in Henderson Nevada
I wanted to give him his first rating for consultation in Henderson Nv. I dont know that he works in NY anymore. However Im sure this is the same doctor. With that I want to say He is a very nice personable Doctor and I am Glad he is with Southwest Medical Assoc. in Nv. I am scheduled to get a DnC with this doctor and will give my overall rating after. But I was Happy with my introduction with him.