A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Patel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag Y Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag Y. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chirag Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Chirag Patel practices Urology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Urologists.