The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chirantan Ghosh
Dr. Chirantan Ghosh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Marengo, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Ghosh is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital, Marengo Memorial Hospital and Mercy Hospital. Dr. Ghosh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chirantan Ghosh has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Chirantan Ghosh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. Gerald Hagin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi42
Dr. Mark Taylor
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cedar Rapids, IA 0.46 mi18
Dr. Stephen Runde
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Cedar Rapids, IA 0.54 mi33