Dr. Chirantan Ghosh MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Cedar Rapids, IA

• Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2012
Dr. Ghosh and Mindy are my angels!
A cancer diagnosis is frightening. After my mastectomy in 2006 Dr. Ghosh and his staff treated me with a program of chemotherapy. Dr. Ghosh answered every question I asked and treated me and my worries with dignity.

July 12th, 2011
PCI IS THE BIG LOOSERS ON THIS ISSUE!
Why would PCI even take a chance of getting rid of Dr Ghosh? This is a LOOSE, LOOSE situation for PCI and all of the city of Cedar Rapids, the Cancer foundation and his personal patients. This Doctor has his own following, he is good and he can step out on his own. He is doing Cedar Rapids a favor by working here in the first place. PCI IS THE BIG LOOSER ON THIS ONE! Dr. Ghost is rated as one of the Best! DO WHAT WE CAN TO KEEP HIM HERE!

Review of Dr. Ghosh
Dr. Ghosh is the best doctor I have ever come across. He goes out of his way to help people. Seven years ago my father got really sick. We went to Dr. Ghosh thinking he had cancer. After a few treatments of kemo, Ghosh didn't think it was cancer. He did a ton of tests and researchs and went out of his way to figure out what my dad had. If Ghosh hadn't went out of his way to help my dad he probably still wouldn't be here today. When Ghosh doesn't know the answer to a problem he will figure it out or get in contact with someone he knows can help. He sent my dad down to Mayo because he knew there were a ton of specalists in infectionous disease that could help my dad. In Mayo they found my dad had a tumor in his leg. They wanted to send my dad home to get his protein up before they did surgery on his leg. Ghosh told them DO NOT send him home because he will not get any better. He convinced them to do the surgery right away. If he hadn't convinced them to the surgery right away he could not have recovered as well as he is. Ghosh also is great with helping families through tough times. When I would go with my dad when he got his kemo treatments he would take me around his offce to show me all his fish, taking time out of his busy schduele to do something kind. He cares so much about his patients and is the msot generous and best doctor in the country!

Satisfied Patient
Dr. Ghosh is the best doctor I have encountered. He takes as much time as you need and never rushes through. I would hate to see him leave Cedar Rapids but if it comes to that I will follow him.

May 4th, 2011
Itwas a year ago that i meant Dr. Ghosh, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and he was recommended to me, by someone who had already been thru it. I knew from the start i was in good hands. He is a very caring Dr., his patients come first,he worrys about your mental and physicial well being. I only have two more treatments and i will be done. I think of him everyday and thank him and God for getting me thru a very difficult year. I smile everyday.

July 22nd, 2015