A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirapa Sinthusek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirapa Sinthusek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirapa Sinthusek, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinthusek graduated from Chiang Mai University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinthusek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirapa Sinthusek MD and PA is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chirapa Sinthusek practice?
- Dr. Chirapa Sinthusek has 1 office location.
Dr. Chirapa Sinthusek practices Internal Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists.