A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fischer, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Fischer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Fischer MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Fischer practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Sioux Falls Radiologists.