Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Fischer
Dr. Christopher Fischer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with another office in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Fischer is affiliated with Baum Harmon Mercy Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Fischer has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Christopher Fischer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. David Swanson
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi16
Dr. Fred Lovrien
Nuclear Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi43
Dr. Keith Mccollister
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
Sioux Falls, SD 0.05 mi8