A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fischer, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Fischer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Fischer MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Fischer practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Sioux Falls Radiologists.