A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chita Nadimpalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadimpalli
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nadimpalli Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadimpalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nadimpalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chita V Nadimpalli MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chita V. Nadimpalli practice?
- Dr. Chita Nadimpalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Chita Nadimpalli practices Ophthalmology near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Ophthalmologists.