A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chita Nadimpalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadimpalli
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nadimpalli Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadimpalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nadimpalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chita V Nadimpalli MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chita V. Nadimpalli practice?
- Dr. Chita Nadimpalli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chita Nadimpalli practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.