A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chithra Kannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kannan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kannan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chithra Kannan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannan graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Kannan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chithra Ramalingam Kannan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Chithra R. Kannan practice?
- Dr. Chithra Kannan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chithra Kannan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.