Dr. Chithranjan Nath MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Yorktown Heights, NY

no change

January 23rd, 2017
The best doctor I've ever seen. I've been a patient of dr Nath for many years and he has helped me defeat type11 diabetes.

August 19th, 2015
Best Doc
Dr. Nath is a rare breed, a highly distinguished and celebrated physician yet so kind and compassionate in his patient care. Wonderful human-being and an even better physician.

June 4th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr. Nath is a wonderful doctor! He is very knowledgeable and spends time sitting and talking with his patients. I have learned so much from him. His staff are also wonderful.

October 20th, 2014
patient
dr. Nath is ooone of those very kind and gentle souls who exhibits a great deal o compassion and understandin g with his patients, he listens well to what the patient is saying and never rushes you out o the office

July 10th, 2014
5 Star Experience
After being recommended to see this physician by my general practitioner I could not be more satisfied with my decision to follow through and schedule an appointment to visit Dr. Nath at his Fishkill Office location. He accurately diagnosed my condition, seemed highly knowledgeable and was willing to spend a great deal of time explaining to me (in more common terms) how I could improve my overall health. The best physician I have ever seen to date, by far!

December 25th, 2013
Dr. Nath is fantastic
I'd recommend Dr. Nath without hesitation. He is thorough, caring and takes his time with patients. I've been seeing him for several years and I have nothing but good things to say. I wish he had more hours in Dutchess County!

May 31st, 2013
Great docotr visit
I was diagnosed with Graves Disease 18 mos. ago and have been traveling from home to Albany to see an Endo. Dr. Nath was recommended by another dr's receptionist. I mad an appointment and was totally pleased with how that visit went. Dr. Nath explained everything in easy to understand language, made sure I understood the tests he wanted, answered all my questions and took the time to make sure I was taking my medication properly. He is patient, caring and a great listener. I highly recommend him to anyone with an endocrine problem.

September 20th, 2012
Can't Go Wrong With Dr.Nath
I was recommended to see Doctor Nath by my general practitioner who told me that Dr.Nath was one of the best endocrinologists in the nation. After having my first appointment with him I can clearly see why this is the case. Great doc!

August 12th, 2012
Highly recommended
My experience with Dr.Nath over the last 5 years has been wonderful. He is my favorite specialist and always ensures that all of my medical concerns are put to rest. I owe my great health to him!

July 12th, 2012
Cream of the Crop
It's no suprise that Dr.Nath is one of the most respected physicians in the country. Walk into his office and the national accolades he has on display are an accurate reflection of his superior patient care. My one and only doctor. He's the best of the best.

May 24th, 2012
Caring and Intelligent Doc (Highly recommended)
As an individual who hates going to the doctor's office, making my routine trips to Dr.Nath's office is something which I actually look farward to. He is extremely knowledgable and takes time addressing any concerns I have. His staff is very pleasant and his patient care is top-notch, second to none!

February 24th, 2012
Very Knowledgable
Dr.Nath is an extremely intelligent and articulate physician who dedicates time and effort into each of his medical cases. He has been treating my husband and I for over 5 years now and is the best!