Dr. Chithranjan Nath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chithranjan Nath?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2017

#1 Doc

Dr. Nath is everything I could ever ask for in a doc. I am so happy I found him this summer. I find him to be very stylish and chill for a doc that is so well known and accomplished in endocrinology. Perfect bedside manner and so intelligent but He makes everything simple for someone who knows nothing about medicine to even understand. Dr. Nath has set the standard for me in terms of how a great doc should be! He has the Sweetest staff too

July 28th, 2017

He's a Keeper!!!

Just had my first visit with Dr. Nath and was blown away! Never had a doc as warm n knowledgeable!! I've finally found the one, he's a star!!

January 23rd, 2017

The best doctor I've ever seen. I've been a patient of dr Nath for many years and he has helped me defeat type11 diabetes.

August 19th, 2015

Best Doc

Dr. Nath is a rare breed, a highly distinguished and celebrated physician yet so kind and compassionate in his patient care. Wonderful human-being and an even better physician .

June 4th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Dr. Nath is a wonderful doctor! He is very knowledgeable and spends time sitting and talking with his patients. I have learned so much from him. His staff are also wonderful.

October 20th, 2014

patient

dr. Nath is ooone of those very kind and gentle souls who exhibits a great deal o compassion and understandin g with his patients, he listens well to what the patient is saying and never rushes you out o the office

July 10th, 2014

5 Star Experience

After being recommended to see this physician by my general practitioner I could not be more satisfied with my decision to follow through and schedule an appointment to visit Dr. Nath at his Fishkill Office location. He accurately diagnosed my condition, seemed highly knowledgeable and was willing to spend a great deal of time explaining to me (in more common terms) how I could improve my overall health. The best physician I have ever seen to date, by far!

December 25th, 2013

Dr. Nath is fantastic

I'd recommend Dr. Nath without hesitation. He is thorough, caring and takes his time with patients. I've been seeing him for several years and I have nothing but good things to say. I wish he had more hours in Dutchess County!

May 31st, 2013

Great docotr visit

I was diagnosed with Graves Disease 18 mos. ago and have been traveling from home to Albany to see an Endo. Dr. Nath was recommended by another dr's receptionist. I mad an appointment and was totally pleased with how that visit went. Dr. Nath explained everything in easy to understand language, made sure I understood the tests he wanted, answered all my questions and took the time to make sure I was taking my medication properly. He is patient, caring and a great listener. I highly recommend him to anyone with an endocrine problem.

September 20th, 2012

Can't Go Wrong With Dr.Nath

I was recommended to see Doctor Nath by my general practitioner who told me that Dr.Nath was one of the best endocrinologists in the nation. After having my first appointment with him I can clearly see why this is the case. Great doc!

August 12th, 2012

Highly recommended

My experience with Dr.Nath over the last 5 years has been wonderful. He is my favorite specialist and always ensures that all of my medical concerns are put to rest. I owe my great health to him!

July 12th, 2012

Cream of the Crop

It's no suprise that Dr.Nath is one of the most respected physicians in the country. Walk into his office and the national accolades he has on display are an accurate reflection of his superior patient care. My one and only doctor. He's the best of the best.