A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Asher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Asher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Asher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Ashwin Asher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chitra A. Asher practice?
- Dr. Chitra Asher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chitra Asher practices Family Medicine near Wixom, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Wixom Primary Care Doctors.