A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Damodaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Damodaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damodaran graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Damodaran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damodaran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans