A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Damodaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Damodaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Damodaran graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Damodaran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Damodaran MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Damodaran practice?
- Dr. Chitra Damodaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chitra Damodaran practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists and Loma Linda Infectious Disease Doctors.