A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Fine, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fine has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra J Fine MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chitra J. Fine practice?
- Dr. Chitra Fine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chitra Fine practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.