A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Lal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Lal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Lal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Lal Lal MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chitra L. Lal practice?
- Dr. Chitra Lal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chitra Lal practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Pulmonologists, Charleston Critical Care Practitioners, and Charleston Sleep Medicine Doctors.