A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Lal is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lal
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Lal, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Lal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Lal Lal MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chitra L. Lal practice?
- Dr. Chitra Lal has 1 office location.
Dr. Chitra Lal practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Pulmonologists, Charleston Critical Care Practitioners, and Charleston Sleep Medicine Doctors.