A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Minocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Minocha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minocha
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Minocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Minocha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Minocha graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Minocha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Minocha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Minocha practice?
- Dr. Chitra Minocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Chitra Minocha practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Primary Care Doctors.