A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Minocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Minocha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minocha
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Minocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Minocha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Minocha graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Minocha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Minocha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Minocha practice?
- Dr. Chitra Minocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Chitra Minocha practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Primary Care Doctors.