Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is amazing. I was referred to her and I would refer her myself. Couldn't have chosen a better primary.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Rajpal. She's straight to the point.

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is still the best.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was address on one thing but was not address on all my issue

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I didn't give her 5 stars because in anything there is always an improvement. I'm very happy with the service and will refer my friends and family to visit Dr. Rajpal.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very knowledgeable and address her concerns about my health. The appt was very quick they i didn't have to wait less than 10 minutes

Mar 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

They asked me questions that have nothing to do with my health. That's unacceptable. Some things are just none of your business. I'm not referring to chit chat, she documented my answers.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

just did not think she was concern with what all i had to tell her.Think about switching to her but now having different thought.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. Very concerned with the patient. Also very thorough.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic doctor and amazing staff. They made me feel so welcome even though it was only my first time there. I definitely recommend.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Rajpal, is the best Primary Dr. I've ever had, she really cares, about my well being, when I had sugery she came 2-3xs a day for 4-5dayz, She and her staff are excellent. No wait time, very caring n respectful, I've sent my wife thShe's AWESOME LUV HE

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always very clear an understanding. Everyone is such a delight to be around .very happy to have you as my Dr .ty very much ...

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Best Doctor and Staff!! Dr. Chitra Rajpal has literally saved my life. I am beyond greatfull for her time and service. Dr. Rajpal & her friendly staff makes you feel welcome, addresses & resolves any issue & really cares. I'm so happy to have her!!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
wont let me read reviews without a review :( show details wont let me read reviews without a review :(
by take this down on Jan 12th, 2015

I hope they take this down, I just want to read the reviews.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I felt really comfortable with the dr she address this that's i didn't come there for and I'm grateful for that. I recommend this dr to anyone.

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Rajpal gave me back the confidence and trust in my doctor. After going through a very difficult time seeming like just a money maker for the doctors I visit. I was blessed to be recommended by insurance to the wonderful Dr Rajpal and her super team.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor as well as nurses were very professional and genuine they seem like rhey actually like their job and they do it well

Dec 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Terrible! Did not address my issue's and was unclear about medications and treatment. Very rude, and condescending tone. Terrible doctor, terrible experience.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The reason for my visit was neither resolved nor addressed, and I was told that my prescriptions that I needed and have run out of would be filled and they were not. I will never go back.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is an excellent doctor with the best bedside manner of any doctor I've had. She is very thorough and makes sure all your concerns and medication requests are met. She genuinely seems concerned about you as a person and I gladly recommend her!

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is prompt, courteous and listened to my concerns. She has a friendly and helpful staff, I would recommend her to anyone. Great doctor.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal, is a very great Doctor. . She knows her stuff. .Cares alot about my health, n when I was in Hospital she came EVERYDAY. And, she is really concerned about my health. .. She's AWESOME. .

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Competent doctor.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love this doctor office they are very friendly. The doctor is very good. I would recommend everyone to go when care is needed!

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional and clean and respectful

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

While I did have to wait a little while to be seen, I didn't mind because Dr. Rajpal takes the time to address all of a patient's issues and to give thorough feedback. She's an excellent doctor, and I have referred a few of my family members to her.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very informative and she did what Ia sked so I will be doing bloodwork soon and I scheduled an ultrasound that she referred to me right away. very good!

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very personable, talented lady.Good GP, I'd recommend her!

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

went for a routing checkup and was told to go directly to the hospital, where i stayed for 4 days, and was never treated for my problem.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is a good doctor who is concerned about your health. She makes great efforts to help you get healed and healthy.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Why did I not find Dr Rajpal before. I was impressed with Dr Rajpal. She immediately diagnosed my problem and prescribed a low cost medication that worked like a charm. She cared for me as a person. With Dr like her I dont worry about getting sick again

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always dedicated to the concerns of my health issues. Always a plesant visit.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's still the best Primary Care Physician in Jax.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a very good doctor. I like her

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recomend my Doctor(Dr Chitra Rajpal) to my Family and friends. Because. She has a very good personality. She makes sure that you are ok, That your appointments are up to date And she is very Friendly. She checks out what ever problems you have.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Rajpal was very professional and courteous. She answered all my questions. The staff was also friendly and helpful. There was a "family" atmosphere which was great!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Chitra Rajpal. Is a kind, Outstanding, Doctor. Straight to the point. In my Opinion she is the best Doctor I have had.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was a great experience and glad I chose her as my primary physician

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is the best. Identified my problem straight away. Came up with a solution. Fixed what was broken.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the Doctor shows great concernand empathy. She immediately researches whatever problems I have. I would gladly recommend her to anyone needing medical attention.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is an amazing doctor. She has a very pleasing personality great bedside manner. Very attentive to the needs of her patients.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good Physician. Great staff. Cost effective care was provided. I am very happy

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never expected a physician could be so nice, knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Rajpal diagnosed the problem right away without ordering expensive unnecessary test. The prescribed medication worked like charm. The staff was very courteous.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was very pleased with attention she provided and concern she had. would recommend her as a 5 star provider.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is one of the best physicians that I have met in Jacksonville. She is very personal, caring, kind, enthusiastic, and passionate about the care of her patients. I have enjoyed my visits with Dr. Rajpal.