Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
wont let me read reviews without a review :( show details wont let me read reviews without a review :(
by take this down on Jan 12th, 2015

I hope they take this down, I just want to read the reviews.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional and clean and respectful

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

While I did have to wait a little while to be seen, I didn't mind because Dr. Rajpal takes the time to address all of a patient's issues and to give thorough feedback. She's an excellent doctor, and I have referred a few of my family members to her.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very informative and she did what Ia sked so I will be doing bloodwork soon and I scheduled an ultrasound that she referred to me right away. very good!

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very personable, talented lady.Good GP, I'd recommend her!

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

went for a routing checkup and was told to go directly to the hospital, where i stayed for 4 days, and was never treated for my problem.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is a good doctor who is concerned about your health. She makes great efforts to help you get healed and healthy.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Why did I not find Dr Rajpal before. I was impressed with Dr Rajpal. She immediately diagnosed my problem and prescribed a low cost medication that worked like a charm. She cared for me as a person. With Dr like her I dont worry about getting sick again

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always dedicated to the concerns of my health issues. Always a plesant visit.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's still the best Primary Care Physician in Jax.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a very good doctor. I like her

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recomend my Doctor(Dr Chitra Rajpal) to my Family and friends. Because. She has a very good personality. She makes sure that you are ok, That your appointments are up to date And she is very Friendly. She checks out what ever problems you have.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Rajpal was very professional and courteous. She answered all my questions. The staff was also friendly and helpful. There was a "family" atmosphere which was great!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Chitra Rajpal. Is a kind, Outstanding, Doctor. Straight to the point. In my Opinion she is the best Doctor I have had.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was a great experience and glad I chose her as my primary physician

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is the best. Identified my problem straight away. Came up with a solution. Fixed what was broken.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the Doctor shows great concernand empathy. She immediately researches whatever problems I have. I would gladly recommend her to anyone needing medical attention.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is an amazing doctor. She has a very pleasing personality great bedside manner. Very attentive to the needs of her patients.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good Physician. Great staff. Cost effective care was provided. I am very happy

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never expected a physician could be so nice, knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Rajpal diagnosed the problem right away without ordering expensive unnecessary test. The prescribed medication worked like charm. The staff was very courteous.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was very pleased with attention she provided and concern she had. would recommend her as a 5 star provider.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajpal is one of the best physicians that I have met in Jacksonville. She is very personal, caring, kind, enthusiastic, and passionate about the care of her patients. I have enjoyed my visits with Dr. Rajpal.