Learn more about Dr. Chitra Ramakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Ramakrishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramakrishnan
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Ramakrishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Ramakrishnan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishnan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramakrishnan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Ramakrishnan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Ramakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Chitra Ramakrishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chitra Ramakrishnan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Pulmonologists.