A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Ravishankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Ravishankar is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravishankar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Ravishankar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravishankar graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ravishankar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Ravishankar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Ravishankar practice?
- Dr. Chitra Ravishankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Chitra Ravishankar practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.