A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Ravishankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Ravishankar is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravishankar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ravishankar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Ravishankar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravishankar graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ravishankar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Ravishankar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Ravishankar practice?
- Dr. Chitra Ravishankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Chitra Ravishankar practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.