A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Venkatraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Venkatraman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Venkatraman, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatraman graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Venkatraman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Venkatraman MD is a female Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Venkatraman practice?
- Dr. Chitra Venkatraman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chitra Venkatraman practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt Hematologists and Greenbelt Oncologists.