A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Venkatraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Venkatraman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkatraman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venkatraman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Venkatraman, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- High Platelet Count (Thrombocytosis)
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian or Testicular Cancer (Gonadal Tissue Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatraman graduated from Thanjavur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Venkatraman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Venkatraman MD is a female Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Venkatraman practice?
- Dr. Chitra Venkatraman has 1 office location.
Dr. Chitra Venkatraman practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt Hematologists and Greenbelt Oncologists.