The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chitra Venkatraman
Dr. Chitra Venkatraman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbelt, MD. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Venkatraman is affiliated with Prince George Hospital Center, Laurel Regional Hospital and Doctors Community Hospital. Dr. Venkatraman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Chitra Venkatraman has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Chitra Venkatraman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.
Dr. Thomas Militano
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Hematology
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi46
Dr. Anuj Shah
Emergency Medicine, Hematology
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi11
Dr. Priya Thirumlai
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hematology, Gynecology
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi16