Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 22nd, 2013
DOES NOT FOLLOW.......Profession of Medicine is patient care but rather a business
I rarely write reviews about doctors as I like to give them a break. But the conditions at his practice. Profession of medicine must be about patient care. He and his family have made is a business venture. I am fine with that but what has been compromised is patient care. I was not really welcomed by the staff and treated like I read little English or something. During my time with the doctor, he spend 95% of the time looking at a computer - Seriously????? That IS insulting!!!! Moreover, the worst part was that while the door was closed, his daughter just walked without knocking, without saying sorry, without saying excuse me and started looking for something ..... Seriously, not only manners but moreover patient-doctor confidentiality is compromised..... and yes, she is a doctor too.... OMGosh..... But yes, you can expect that if they are following a business venture model. NOT GOING there again. I called my primary care provider and informed him as well...... Of course, no follow up calls were made to just inquire how am I doing or provide the other medical information that was supposed to happen.... supposed to happen..... I heard from others in last few hours who have had the same frustrations with this doctor in past. I wish I had known this earlier.