A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandaswamy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandaswamy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandaswamy graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kandaswamy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy practice?
- Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Critical Care Practitioners, and Fresno Pulmonologists.