A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitradevi Kandaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitradevi Kandaswamy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitradevi Kandaswamy, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandaswamy graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kandaswamy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitradevi Devi Kandaswamy MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chitradevi D. Kandaswamy practice?
- Dr. Chitradevi Kandaswamy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chitradevi Kandaswamy practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Pulmonologists.