A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandaswamy
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandaswamy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandaswamy graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kandaswamy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy practice?
- Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Chitra Kandaswamy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Critical Care Practitioners, and Fresno Pulmonologists.