Dr. Chitralekha Kathuria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chitralekha Kathuria?

April 18th, 2016

The BEST doctor I have ever had.

December 12th, 2015

Caring Dr.

Dr. Kathuria is very quick but very caring. She always asks about my family. I always feel like she listens to me and really cares that I am healthy.

March 9th, 2015

Dr. Kathuria is the BEST doctor i have ever had. And BEST staff!

August 20th, 2014

Complete Care and Advocacy

I am very, very grateful for the privilege of having Dr. Kathuria as my Primary Care Physician. She is a very gifted diagnostician and is able to think proactively while she listens carefully. I have a variety of complicated health issues, including a multitude of drug allergies for her to navigate and she does so with grace. Once I had symptoms of a deep vein thrombosis and she ordered blood to be drawn (multiple tubes) to test for coagulation disorders while I was still in the ER, BEFORE they started me on a blood thinner. Most patients with my problem tell me they had to go off their blood thinner to be tested. This is just one example of her integrity and skilled intuition. Another time I was in the office to have a Coumadin check and when she saw me in the hallway, she asked me how I was doing - I told her I felt terrible. She said, "Let's get a chest x-ray and I will see you tomorrow. Early the next morning, she called me herself and told me I had pneumonia. I only gave three stars for the staff because there is one nurse assistant who appears to be uncaring and does not always get messages correct - but the rest of the staff are wonderful!!! The office manager is very diligent and committed to excellent patient care. Dr. K is very willing to collaborate with me regarding my treatment needs and she talks with me as a knowledgeable person, but she is not afraid to make hard judgment calls when necessary. As the medical care treatment requirements change, she has become very busy--I hope she is allowed to continue to practice and to give needed time to each patient. She never fails to hug me when I need it. Knowing your doctor cares has been scientifically proven to aid in the healing process. She has a great reputation with other medical professionals. Kudos to Dr. K!

May 31st, 2013

Outstanding and compassionate doctor

If I could give her 5 stars for her bedside manner, I would. I have been going to Dr. Kathuria for years. My 84 mother is developing dementia and needed a doctor who knew something about geriatrics. Dr. Kathuria does, so I took mom there, and Dr. Chi was fantastic with her. My mother is very anti-doctors, but loved Dr. Kathuria who spent an hour with her.

May 31st, 2013

Best Doc Ever

I absolutely love Dr. K! She is extremely thorough and makes sure she covers every single possibilty of your symptoms. Dr. K is also super sweet and very kind and treats you as if you were family. She listens to everything you have to say and doesn't just diagnos you with the first possible thing that pops into her head just so she can get you out of her office. I hope she never retires while I need her and if she does, I pray I never get sick again :)

August 21st, 2012

You want the best?

I am70 yrs old, have had multiple health problems. Dr. Kathuria has never failed to thoroughly address each one from relatively minor to very serious. She is the most caring and personable physician I've ever been to. She will even give you a hug if you need one. She is a jewel.

July 12th, 2012

I really like Dr. K., she has become a great provider for me at my time of need. Medically and spiritually

May 1st, 2012

Dr Kathuria is fantastic!!!!!

I switched to Dr Kathuria recently. My previous doctor had blown off most off my problems. She listened to me and actually examined me and diagnosed my real problems. She went the extra mile!!! She is the BEST!!!!

October 6th, 2011

Dr K is the best doctor I have ever had.

August 20th, 2011

I am so fortunate to have found a dcotor who cares about my health more than I do myself- she is someone I can trust completely. Her staff is great and scheduling of appointments is so convenient. I recommned her highly to one and all.

June 25th, 2011

The very best physician-thorough, knowledgeable and perfect.