Chitranjan Ranawat Is this you?

Have you seen Chitranjan Ranawat?

October 8th, 2014

Dr. CHITRANJAN RANAWAT performed a total left hip replacement for me in 2010. I'm writing this review because I now need back surgery and in my research read the reviews of his son, Amar. I found many of them confusing so I want to say: Dr. C Ranawat was the most compassionate and talented doctor I have encountered ever!! I have never had any post-surgery problems since the procedure. I have no idea about his son, but please, it seems important not to confuse the two.

December 25th, 2010

The best of the best

I have been a patient of Dr. C. Ranawat for almost 20 years, having had multiple joint replacement procedures. I owe both my pain free existence, and return to normal function as well as athletic activity; to his outstanding, unsurpassed expertise as an orthopedic surgeon. Even the medical professions I encountered at the Hosp for Special Surgery agreed, they would consider him the absolute tops in his field. I recommend him unequivocally.

June 4th, 2017