A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chittoor Sai-Sudhakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sai-Sudhakar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sai-Sudhakar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chittoor Sai-Sudhakar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sai-Sudhakar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sai-Sudhakar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chittoor B Sai-Sudhakar MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chittoor B. Sai-Sudhakar practice?
- Dr. Chittoor Sai-Sudhakar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chittoor Sai-Sudhakar practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Cardiothoracic Surgeons.