A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ananthakrishnan graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Health Sys -Lakeside, Lubbock, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chittur Viswanathan Ananthakrishnan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chittur V. Ananthakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.