A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ananthakrishnan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ananthakrishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ananthakrishnan graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Health Sys -Lakeside, Lubbock, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chittur Viswanathan Ananthakrishnan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chittur V. Ananthakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chittur Ananthakrishnan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.