A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chittur Easwaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easwaran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Easwaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chittur Easwaran, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Easwaran graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Easwaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chittur V Easwaran MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chittur V. Easwaran practice?
- Dr. Chittur Easwaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Chittur Easwaran practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Allergists and Anaheim Internists.