A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chittur Easwaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easwaran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Easwaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chittur Easwaran, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Easwaran graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Easwaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chittur V Easwaran MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chittur V. Easwaran practice?
- Dr. Chittur Easwaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Chittur Easwaran practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Allergists and Anaheim Internists.