A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiu-Fu Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiu-Fu Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiu-Fu Fu Lee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chiu-Fu F. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chiu-Fu Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiu-Fu Lee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Internists and Bellflower Pulmonologists.