A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiu-Fu Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiu-Fu Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiu-Fu Fu Lee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chiu-Fu F. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chiu-Fu Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiu-Fu Lee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Internists and Bellflower Pulmonologists.