A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiu Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiu Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
- Cordell Memorial Hospital
- Cordell Memorial Hosp, Cordell, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiu Shang Tsai MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chiu S. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Chiu Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiu Tsai practices General Practice near Cordell, OK.
See Cordell Primary Care Doctors.