A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiu Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiu Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
- Cordell Memorial Hospital
- Cordell Memorial Hosp, Cordell, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiu Shang Tsai MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chiu S. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Chiu Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiu Tsai practices General Practice near Cordell, OK.
See Cordell Primary Care Doctors.