A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiyu Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chiyu Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Medical Center Of Fudan University, Shanghai.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiyu Chiyu Wang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chiyu C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Chiyu Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chiyu Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.