A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chloe Allen Maycock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen Maycock graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Allen Maycock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chloe A Allen Maycock MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chloe A. Allen Maycock practice?
- Dr. Chloe Allen Maycock has 1 office location.
Dr. Chloe Allen Maycock practices Anesthesiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Anesthesiologists.