Dr. Chandravadan Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chandravadan Patel?

February 26th, 2016

well I was told I was the best patient but apparently the other day he must have been in a bad mood and he was getting mad at me because I wasn't getting any better not sure how I'm supposed to respond to that but other than that he gives a lot of injections which which do help but he gets extremely upset if you he doesn't see improvement if he

April 28th, 2015

WORST PSYCHIATRIST EVER!!!

We had to wait for over an hour before seeing him. Once in his office, he was very rude to my wife who handles all of my medically related things, including updating my doctors on my current conditions, medications and other factors. He told her to "shut-up" and to "find her own psychiatrist". She never mentioned anything about herself or attempted to get advice from him. In addition we told him my current meds were working just fine, he sent me out of his office with a completely new med & tried to take me off my current meds. This w's the most unpleasant experience I have ever had!!!!!!!!

August 31st, 2013

malpractice. miswritten prescriptions

This doctor is a control freak who feels superior to his clients. He holds patients in the psych ward at med central often for no reason other than he can not comprehend the english language. I would rather die than go to this practice ever again. The doctor is always running an hour or more late. He is verbally abusive to patients andnonly cares aboit the money. This doctor has the ability to take your freedom and no one queations it. There are no secomd opinions. Once he pink slips you into the hospital he gwta you alone in your room where he degrades and verbally attacks you..

April 4th, 2013

Dr. Patel was easy to discuss my concerns and needs. He was very objective yet frank with me when asking my questions. Pleasant experience.

October 9th, 2017