A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Choichi Sugawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugawa
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Sugawa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugawa graduated from University Of Tokyo.
Dr. Sugawa has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Choichi Sugawa MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Choichi Sugawa practice?
- Dr. Choichi Sugawa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Choichi Sugawa practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.