A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chok Wan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chok Wan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chok Ping Wan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chok P. Wan practice?
- Dr. Chok Wan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chok Wan practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.