A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chok Wan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chok Wan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chok P. Wan practice?
Dr. Chok Wan practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.