A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chok Wan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chok Wan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wan graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chok P. Wan practice?
Dr. Chok Wan practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians, Long Beach General Practitioners, Long Beach Internists, and Long Beach Geriatric Doctors.