Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chokchai Chareandee
Dr. Chokchai Chareandee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amery, WI, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chareandee is affiliated with Amery Regional Medical Center, Regions Hospital and Amery Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chokchai Chareandee has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chokchai Chareandee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amery, WI.
Dr. Andrew Chet
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Amery, WI 0 mi8
Dr. Paul Abraham
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Amery, WI 0 mi41
Dr. John Macindoe
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Amery, WI 0 mi47