A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cholet Josue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Josue
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Josue Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cholet Josue, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Josue graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Josue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cholet Kelly Josue MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cholet K. Josue practice?
- Dr. Cholet Josue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cholet Josue practices Psychiatry near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Psychiatrists.