A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cholet Josue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cholet Josue, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Josue graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Josue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cholet Kelly Josue MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cholet K. Josue practice?
- Dr. Cholet Josue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cholet Josue practices Psychiatry near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Psychiatrists.