Dr. Chona Degracia Wylie MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Ormond Beach, FL

May 5th, 2016
Dr Wylie is personable and friendly with an easy manor.

December 19th, 2014
I have seen Dr Wylie for ten years and she has always been insightful and extreme helpful. I offer her the highest possible recommendation.

April 1st, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Wylie is a wonderful Doctor. She is well informed in the area of psychiatry. She makes each of her patients feel special to her.

September 17th, 2012
My purpose for the visit was to find an alternative medication to lamotragine due to side effects. Itake 200mg a day. she gave me an RX for depakote, 500mg a day with no warning of possible ill effects. For the next several days I was very sick and when I called, she was out of town and didn't get back for at least two days. I went ahead and quit the depakote since I was throwing up. I felt her response was tepid at best. I would have liked more information on what to look out for (since I had to go online to find out), a quicker response to this concern and more concernin general. Other than that I liked her. She spent quite a lot of time with me, more than I expected by far, and seemed really interested.

October 18th, 2011
Dr. Wylie is one of the best psychiatrist/counselor I have encountered in a very long time. She is incredibly insightful and wise in her counsel. She doesn't simply dispense medications; she actually does some counseling. I recommend her.