Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

by Andrea Hanan on Aug 26th, 2015

I am so lucky Dr. Green took me on as a patient. She is attentive to your needs and she makes you feel you are very special to her.

by Theodora Mangum on Aug 17th, 2015

Dr Greene saved my life. I had been seeing another Doctor which over medicated me. She worked with me still I was only taking a minimum dose and I was able to go back to a prosperous life I had 2 years of suffering under this other Doctors care. I will never be able to thank her enough for listening and understanding what needed to be done to get my life back.

she is a drug pusher show details she is a drug pusher
Feb 7th, 2015

If you want a zombie for a child or spouse send them to Chona Green just be ready to pay for rehab to get them off all the drugs. She will prescribe you anything she can make a dollar on. Biggest drug pusher I ever seen. They should take her licence away from her!!!!!! Wouldn't of rated but you have to.

Ok show details Ok
May 28th, 2013

She's an OK doctor but the billing Dept is AWFUL!! They don't keep track of paid statements and will bill you for the same service more than once. If you see this Dr., save ALL of your cancelled checks/cc receipts!

worst dr. ever show details worst dr. ever
Sep 24th, 2012

this dr. is a drug pusher, plain and simple. she sits behind a huge oak desk, & will look over her glasses at you while she asks you one or two questions then prescribes you drugs. if you need anything more than drugs she immediately passes you off to someone else. her recorded keeping is horrible. i called to verify an appointment & it took her office staff 2 days to look through their paper records before calling me back.

Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Green gave me my life back. She helped me get my panic attacks under control