Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
she is a drug pusher show details she is a drug pusher
Feb 7th, 2015

If you want a zombie for a child or spouse send them to Chona Green just be ready to pay for rehab to get them off all the drugs. She will prescribe you anything she can make a dollar on. Biggest drug pusher I ever seen. They should take her licence away from her!!!!!! Wouldn't of rated but you have to.

Feb 3rd, 2015

She is a glorified drug dealer. Don't go to her unless your a drug addict.

Ok show details Ok
May 28th, 2013

She's an OK doctor but the billing Dept is AWFUL!! They don't keep track of paid statements and will bill you for the same service more than once. If you see this Dr., save ALL of your cancelled checks/cc receipts!

Editorial review from Citysearch show details Editorial review from Citysearch
    by OCresident4Life at Citysearch on May 28th, 2013 on citysearch.com

She`s an OK doctor on time, not over booked, easy parking but the billing dept. is AWFUL!! They don`t keep track of paid statements and will bill you for the same service more than once. If you see this Dr., save ALL of your cancelled checkscc receipts! \\rDr. Green needs to get rid of Sharp Mgt. Group!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
    worst dr. ever show details worst dr. ever
    Sep 24th, 2012

this dr. is a drug pusher, plain and simple. she sits behind a huge oak desk, & will look over her glasses at you while she asks you one or two questions then prescribes you drugs. if you need anything more than drugs she immediately passes you off to someone else. her recorded keeping is horrible. i called to verify an appointment & it took her office staff 2 days to look through their paper records before calling me back.

Editorial review from Citysearch show details Editorial review from Citysearch
      by fpstarke at Citysearch on Sep 24th, 2012 on citysearch.com

worst dr. ever. she will see you 5. minutes tops & then write you a prescription. if all you want is drug pusher this is the dr. for you. as an added bonus she has horrible recording keeping. i will never go back

Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Green gave me my life back. She helped me get my panic attacks under control

She`s GREAT! show details She`s GREAT!
      by NancyGHolmes at Citysearch on Nov 21st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been seeing Dr. Green for many years now. She has been the only one that has effectively been able to treat my anxiety disorder. She is patient and caring and really listens to you. I owe her my life, as I now lead a normal life free from the numerous and crippling panic attacks I used to have. She`s GREAT!

by NancyGHolmes on Nov 21st, 2008 on citysearch.com

by sophie18 on Jul 2nd, 2008 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
      BEST PSYCHIATRIST IN ORANGE COUNTY show details BEST PSYCHIATRIST IN ORANGE COUNTY
      by sophie18 at Citysearch on Jul 2nd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I began seeing Dr. Green 5 years ago and I can honestly say this woman helped me through some of the hardest times of my life. I have had many other doctors, and no one impressed me like she has. She is very kind to promptly return calls and answer questions. She got my medications just right and now I feel I can live a better quality life. The staff is friendly and even though she may be busy she is definitely worth the wait. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone that wants to get better.

by alliDana on May 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

This doctor works for the medicine companies she is prescribing. She overmedicated my child, to a zombie-like state. Over charged us for every appointment and even phone calls. The doctor we are with now is amazed he wasnt hospitalized. From 6 pills a d

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
      One of the worst DOCTORS EVER! show details One of the worst DOCTORS EVER!
      by alliDana at Citysearch on May 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com