A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong-Ping Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chong-Ping Lu is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong-Ping Lu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Lu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong-Ping Carl Lu MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chong-Ping C. Lu practice?
- Dr. Chong-Ping Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chong-Ping Lu practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Pulmonologists.