A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chong Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Lee, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lee has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong C Lee MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chong C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chong Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chong Lee practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Schofield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI.
See Schofield Surgeons.