Dr. Chong Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 12th, 2013
The MVP of the healthcare team.
Let me start by saying I am a RN and have been one for over 20 years. So my experience with physicians and the healthcare system is quite extensive. Also I unfortunately been a patient of many physicians for the past four years. a little over four years ago I was injured in the emergency room where i worked i have had several spine surgeries since that time. As a result I have been doctor Kims patient for a little under four years. of all the doctors i have encountered as a nurse and a patient i have never met any as caring , compassionate, professional, knowledgeable,dedicated, or as driven to help his patients as Dr. Chong Hwan KIm. He always has a smile when he greets me. He listens to his patients and remembers what we taled about in our last appointment. He never rushes yet I never have to wait to see him. He has done numerous steroid injections for me over the years that should be very painful. i have had these procedures done by other physicians. He is very skilled at this, as the procedure can not be painless, however he makes it very tolerable. i call him my angel doctor. I am not a hysterical panic stricken type of person. My nerve damage is permanenet and my pain somedays unbearable. I could not have managed these last years without the care devotion and encouragement of Dr. Kim. He is a remarkable man and doctor and a star athletic in his profession. In my opinion If doctors had a hall a fame or a super bowl this man would deserve a place in both. Dr KIm is with out a doubt the top in his field. The MVP of his team.