Dr. Chong Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
Horrific Experience
Worst bed side manner of any doctor I've seen. Condescending and belittling. Does not care about his patient or listening to needs. Did not look up my previous medical records from previous doctors or care to! He will talk down to you and treat you like you are a lower class person. Trust me. Stay away! If you can find someone else, another doctor that will treat you as an equal and talk to you instead of at you, please do. Someone that shows compassion and understanding. This doctor does not belong in WV. We are a strong, proud state with people that work hard. People that are thoughtful, kind and considerate. He does not fit in and needs to go to a city where acting rude and thoughtless is the norm! I WILL NOT be going back.

April 12th, 2013
The MVP of the healthcare team.
Let me start by saying I am a RN and have been one for over 20 years. So my experience with physicians and the healthcare system is quite extensive. Also I unfortunately been a patient of many physicians for the past four years. a little over four years ago I was injured in the emergency room where i worked i have had several spine surgeries since that time. As a result I have been doctor Kims patient for a little under four years. of all the doctors i have encountered as a nurse and a patient i have never met any as caring , compassionate, professional, knowledgeable,dedicated, or as driven to help his patients as Dr. Chong Hwan KIm. He always has a smile when he greets me. He listens to his patients and remembers what we taled about in our last appointment. He never rushes yet I never have to wait to see him. He has done numerous steroid injections for me over the years that should be very painful. i have had these procedures done by other physicians. He is very skilled at this, as the procedure can not be painless, however he makes it very tolerable. i call him my angel doctor. I am not a hysterical panic stricken type of person. My nerve damage is permanenet and my pain somedays unbearable. I could not have managed these last years without the care devotion and encouragement of Dr. Kim. He is a remarkable man and doctor and a star athletic in his profession. In my opinion If doctors had a hall a fame or a super bowl this man would deserve a place in both. Dr KIm is with out a doubt the top in his field. The MVP of his team.

February 3rd, 2017