A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Chong Kim practice?
- Dr. Chong Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Chong Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, IL and Hazel Crest, IL.
See Oak Lawn Radiologists.