A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Park, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Park has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chong H. Park practice?
Dr. Chong Park practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood Cliffs, NJ and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Cardiologists, and Flushing Pediatricians.