A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chong Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Park, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Park has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong H Park MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chong H. Park practice?
- Dr. Chong Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Chong Park practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Cardiologists.