A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Park, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Park has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong Hyun Park MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chong H. Park practice?
- Dr. Chong Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chong Park practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood Cliffs, NJ and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Cardiologists.