A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chong Kim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Kim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong Min Kim MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chong M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Chong Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chong Kim practices Urology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gallipolis, OH and Bronx, NY.
See Flemington Urologists.