Dr. Chong Rim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chong Rim?

July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Rim is a very good doctor to have, I just had my second daughter, and he did a good job delivering her, I can't ask for a better doctor. He makes you feel comfortable in the doctors office and in the delivery room, and he will answer any questions you will have for him.

February 19th, 2015

Best ob/gyn ever

the best ob/gyn that I could meet till now. He helped me to give birth to my first child, he told me the day that I will be in labor and how many hours I have to stay in there. he was with me from the beginning to the end even after. he came to visit me on Labor Day from home the day after the delivery, he was so caring with me. he explained everything that I've asked, he made jokes, he made me laugh even when I was in pain. me and my husband love him

September 23rd, 2010

Horrible ObGyn

I'm at the end of my first pregnancy and after neglectful care from the first practice I attended, I was referred to Dr. Chong Soo Rim. I went to him for a fresh start and proper knowledge and care. However, he doesn't know how to work the ultra sound machine and won't learn how or get someone who will. His excuse for three months was that it's a new machine. Therefore, even though the machine can record or print pictures of your baby's ultra sounds, you won't get to. Additionally, you baby's health will not be measured using the machine. For example, measuring arm and leg bones, weight and the like. He doesn't measure your belly to record proper growth. He doesn't know what carpel tunnel is, why your arms hurt, what causes the swelling, pain and numbness, and won't have any referrals to help you. All he will tell you is that if you rest for 48 hours, it will go away, even after you tell him that's not working. If you have herpes, he will not treat you with antivirals or antibiotics; thereby, putting you and your baby's health at risk. It took him three months to diagnose and treat my yeast infection after he refused to test for it. He just rammed his two fingers in me, which left me sore, and looked at me like I was crazy because I asked him to inform me that he was going to touch me before he did such things. He was unresponsive and ignored my request. He will not give you a naturally safe solution like Candisil to the yeast infection or inform you of how it happens and how to prevent it. He would not discuss a birthing plan with me, even though I was a couple weeks away from Baby's due date. He just said he would decide everything when I went into labor. He would not request records from other hospitals and facilities to ensure an optimally safe labor and delivery for me and my baby. He would not forward my records to NorthWestern Prentice hospital so I could not switch care even though it was weeks before the 35th week of pregnancy. He believes that polyeurothaine, wood floor varnish, is a safe environment for you and your baby. He patronized me and reported I had mental problems because I asked questions and sought help from other professionals after getting severely sick. He never discussed nutrition, prenatal vitamins, fish oil supplements or anything else regarding having a baby, even though this is my first pregnancy and I told him I don't know anything and needed guidance. All he has is the support of the Korean community and the hospital staff to cover up for him as well as harm you and your baby. He is a wretched doctor and should have his practice abilities stripped. He doesn't know anything or explain anything.

December 12th, 2016