Otolaryngologists
200 Perrine Rd
Ste 207
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
732-727-1355
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Worst Dr. I have ever visited.  |  show details
by John R. on Jul 13th, 2013

First off came in June and Christmas music was playing but that's here nor there. I had gotten 2 outer ear infections so I followed up with a specialist. He didnt look at my ears or I inspected me physically in any way. He asked if I chew gum and I said sometimes and he then diagnosed me with lock jaw. I went home with no antibiotics or drops and they called me a day later as a follow up so I told the nurse that my ear is in terrible pain and she put me on hold and after speaking to this quack she told me "sorry nothing we can do." I've never written a review about any physician before but if this stops 1 person from going to this hole it's well worth it. I also called my insurance company and told them to stop payment...

|  Don't bother  |  show details
by Zero stars for this guy on May 15th, 2013

Waited an hour to see him after being referred to him by my GP. Refused to listen to what I was told by my GP and spent all his time talking in circles. According to him coughing up green mucus is just sinus drainage, swollen glands and adnoids are just the result of GERD, but GERD can't be treated with medicine. Pushed sleep apnea issues with me, but wouldn't accept my GP's diagnosis and stated that my supplier wouldn't let him take it over. So, what can you do for me Dr. Kim? Come back in 3 weeks. Waste of time and money.

|  AWFUL AWFUL LOW LIFE STAY AWAY  |  show details
by Victim on Apr 24th, 2013

This guy is the worst Dr. I ever have seen. He has a ATM IN THE LOBBY. The only thing he cares about is money. He will perform Unneeded Procedures just to milk money from your insurance. Beware of how he pushes BOTOX injections . THIS MAN IS ONLY AFTER ONE THING YOUR MONEY$$$$ BEWARE if you care about your health PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Not to mention he's RUDE,QUICK, and UNDEDUCATED.

by Amy on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Kim was awesome doctor I would trust. I had so many problems with my sinus. He was so knowledgeable and healed my symptoms clearly. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Mrs Leah Labrador  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2012

I "trust" Doctor Kim!!!

|  AWFUL--HE DOESN'T CARE AND DOES SLOPPY SURGERY  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

This quack supposedly removed a tumor from my neck and told me he got the whole thing. All I needed to do was to undergo radiation. A week later I moved to North Carolina where I got another doctor. He called me into the office as soon as he received my MRI results and told me the cancer was spreading to my skull. I need further surgery ASAP.This so called surgeon does not care about anyone--even worse, he does sloppy surgery. My son, a physician's assistant, tried calling him numerous times to tell him what is happening and not surprisingly, no answer! I am now dealing with trying to save my life.

|  I won't recommend Dr. Kim  |  show details
by Dhan on Nov 10th, 2009

Sorry to say, but I won't recommend anyone to consult Dr. Kim.I went to Dr. Kim to consult my problem of ringing in my left ear. I felt that he wasn't taking my problem seriously. He just looked at the ears and blew some air and asked me what type of ringing/sound I have been hearing. He concluded that nothing was wrong. Only when I suggested that there might be some issue inside, he advised me to go for CT scan. I took appointment for next day. That night I had bad dizziness with nausea and with sensation that the floors around were shaking. I was terrified to move from my bed the whole night. Thankfully, the next morning dizziness went away. When I went to meet Dr. Kim again with the CT scan results, I told him about this event. He checked the CT scan films and said nothing was wrong and just sent me away with no seriousness. I was still having ringing in my left ear, sometimes it lasted for two days and I wasn't able to sleep. I was in bad shape.Finally, I went to another ENT specialist. He took my problems very seriously and he did variety of tests inside his office. He advised me that with the symptoms I have, CT scan won't show anything. There was also remote chance even in showing on MRI tests. He was suspecting that I might be having Vertigo, but I had headaches too which is not in Vertigo. He advised me to go for MRI on brain and inner ears. There were some scars in my brain posterior and inflammation in my left inner ear, which show on MRI films. This ENT specialist advised me to go to a neurologist who has diagnosed the problem as viral infection with the help of blood tests.

by KingKongSucks on Mar 19th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I went to see this Dr. Kim because I had sinus infection. This clown tells me that it was something totally unrelated I don't need any medication for it. After weeks of suffering I decided to get a second opinion and it turned out to be a sinus infection.||Save your time and money and go to someone who really knows what he is doing. This guy is a total hack and incapable to making any rational determination.||This is the fourth time I am posting this review and every time he manages to get it removed. Doctors like him are not good for the society.||Yahoo should really think before removing this review, as a service for the general good of the society.

|  A truly amazing man  |  show details
by Lloyd Schiffres on Sep 25th, 2008

I had lost my voice and when all other doctors were giving various meds over months, Dr.Kim, in my first visit saw somehing different. He sent me immediately for a test that diagnosed me with stage 3 cancer in my chest. Basically this man saved my life and then through surgery restored my voice in a way that I was told was impossible. I can't thank this man enough.

|  2005 Tonsilectomy at 30 yrs old  |  show details
by Sandra of N.J on Jul 24th, 2008

I had spent my entire life facing chronic tonsilitus , and in 10 minutes meeting Dr.Kim he had diagnosed me and set up an appointment with my surgury for a tonsilectomy , it's been 3 years and I haven't had any illnesses in the arena of ENT , infact I haven't ever felt this healthy in my life !! Some people had warned me that I would be more suscepitible to strep throat but I haven't had any cases of such since my tonsilectomy .

Feb 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Kim is the best. I have had chronic sinus troubles for years and sinus surgery twice before Dr. Kim came to Monmouth NJ. Dr. Kim performed my third and final sinus surgery several yaers ago and it was totally successful. He makes you feel calm and con

Oct 25th, 2006 on yahoo.com

He's The Best!!: I have had throat infections for as long as I can remember, which means I have been to many different doctors over the years. Dr. Kim suggested I get my tonsils removed to prevent the infection from reoccuring. I felt so comfortable with

Feb 27th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Fantastic Doctor: I was suffering sinus infections continuously for two year as well as year-round allergies. I was suffering from severe sinus headaches, lowgrade fever and fatigue as well as my face being swollen from my sinuses being so stuffed up. Oth