Fast and GREAT Doc show details Fast and GREAT Doc
by NT on Jan 26th, 2016

My 5yo son put a bead inside his left nostril, and it was stuck and bit bleed. We went to ER Raritan Bay Med Centre but they cant see it. The day after I called Dr. Kim to made an appointment, too bad the nurse said I only can come tomorrow coz there was no opening. I said its kind of emergency but she said still, u need to come tomorrow. But suddenly she said, 1patient cancelled so I can come there.... Dr. Kim looks so young and shake my hand.. and 1 nice lady nurse helping him, less than 2minutes he can take out the pink round bead from my son nose. THANK GOD!!

Nov 21st, 2015

Avoid this doctor. He takes unnecessary risks with his patients. He does real surgery in his office without anesthesia and without licensed assistant. He fudges insurance claims. He has been thrown out of Riverview Hospital. He has numerous lawsuits against him. He is arrogant, conceded and is without empathy. He is crazy. Run away from this quack. He has prescribed medication that he does not want my primary to know about.

Not Recommended show details Not Recommended
by Disappointed on Nov 9th, 2015

This doctor has a serious attitude problem when listening to patients...he dismissed my issues and blamed me for not seeking attention, then took a defensive posture by saying "what am I supposed to do about it"? Attitude problem...front office staff not very helpful either.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Rosemary on Aug 28th, 2015

Dr. Kim performed sinus surgery on me to remove polyps. I had the surgery before and was utterly dreading it! Dr. Kim was kind and compassionate. He took all the steps to make sure I was at ease. Still, I was expecting to wake up in pain with many days of pain following. NO! I woke up to find that not only did I feel great, there was no need for the usual dreadful sinus packing, I was in only minor discomfort, and within the week I felt better than I had in years! He restored my sense of smell! Thank you Dr. Kim!!! He also performed my youngest son's ear tubes and that also went wonderfully well!! I highly recommend him without hesitation and would go back if I needed anything further without a second thought!

Quirky personality in a wonderfully experienced specialist show details Quirky personality in a wonderfully experienced specialist
Jun 26th, 2015

Dr. Kim is extremely experienced and practices a holistic approach to a condition. He was able to help me twice where general practioners had failed without prescribing medication.

Couldn't even get to see the doctor! show details Couldn't even get to see the doctor!
Jun 5th, 2015

I went to this doctor and the front desk were very quick to immediately tell me I need a referral which they never said on the phone. It turned into her lecturing me. When you have a problem with your throat, the last thing you want is to be doing is getting a lecture from the gatekeeper on the rules of insurance. the truth is, if the woman at the front desk would've been nicer, I would have paid out of pocket for the appointment. Instead, there are plenty of other throat doctors out there so I will find one. But front desk needs a little polish on customer service.

Jan 26th, 2015

Doctor a bit strange, office staff has issues. They are not pleasant and seem very stressed out. That to me is a clue on how the doctor runs his office.

Don't bother show details Don't bother
by Zero stars for this guy on May 15th, 2013

Waited an hour to see him after being referred to him by my GP. Refused to listen to what I was told by my GP and spent all his time talking in circles. According to him coughing up green mucus is just sinus drainage, swollen glands and adnoids are just the result of GERD, but GERD can't be treated with medicine. Pushed sleep apnea issues with me, but wouldn't accept my GP's diagnosis and stated that my supplier wouldn't let him take it over. So, what can you do for me Dr. Kim? Come back in 3 weeks. Waste of time and money.

by Amy on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Kim was awesome doctor I would trust. I had so many problems with my sinus. He was so knowledgeable and healed my symptoms clearly. I would recommend him to anyone.

Mrs Leah Labrador show details Mrs Leah Labrador
Oct 26th, 2012

I "trust" Doctor Kim!!!

AWFUL--HE DOESN'T CARE AND DOES SLOPPY SURGERY show details AWFUL--HE DOESN'T CARE AND DOES SLOPPY SURGERY
Sep 7th, 2012

This quack supposedly removed a tumor from my neck and told me he got the whole thing. All I needed to do was to undergo radiation. A week later I moved to North Carolina where I got another doctor. He called me into the office as soon as he received my MRI results and told me the cancer was spreading to my skull. I need further surgery ASAP.This so called surgeon does not care about anyone--even worse, he does sloppy surgery. My son, a physician's assistant, tried calling him numerous times to tell him what is happening and not surprisingly, no answer! I am now dealing with trying to save my life.

I won't recommend Dr. Kim show details I won't recommend Dr. Kim
by Dhan on Nov 10th, 2009

Sorry to say, but I won't recommend anyone to consult Dr. Kim.I went to Dr. Kim to consult my problem of ringing in my left ear. I felt that he wasn't taking my problem seriously. He just looked at the ears and blew some air and asked me what type of ringing/sound I have been hearing. He concluded that nothing was wrong. Only when I suggested that there might be some issue inside, he advised me to go for CT scan. I took appointment for next day. That night I had bad dizziness with nausea and with sensation that the floors around were shaking. I was terrified to move from my bed the whole night. Thankfully, the next morning dizziness went away. When I went to meet Dr. Kim again with the CT scan results, I told him about this event. He checked the CT scan films and said nothing was wrong and just sent me away with no seriousness. I was still having ringing in my left ear, sometimes it lasted for two days and I wasn't able to sleep. I was in bad shape.Finally, I went to another ENT specialist. He took my problems very seriously and he did variety of tests inside his office. He advised me that with the symptoms I have, CT scan won't show anything. There was also remote chance even in showing on MRI tests. He was suspecting that I might be having Vertigo, but I had headaches too which is not in Vertigo. He advised me to go for MRI on brain and inner ears. There were some scars in my brain posterior and inflammation in my left inner ear, which show on MRI films. This ENT specialist advised me to go to a neurologist who has diagnosed the problem as viral infection with the help of blood tests.

A truly amazing man show details A truly amazing man
by Lloyd Schiffres on Sep 25th, 2008

I had lost my voice and when all other doctors were giving various meds over months, Dr.Kim, in my first visit saw somehing different. He sent me immediately for a test that diagnosed me with stage 3 cancer in my chest. Basically this man saved my life and then through surgery restored my voice in a way that I was told was impossible. I can't thank this man enough.

2005 Tonsilectomy at 30 yrs old show details 2005 Tonsilectomy at 30 yrs old
by Sandra of N.J on Jul 24th, 2008

I had spent my entire life facing chronic tonsilitus , and in 10 minutes meeting Dr.Kim he had diagnosed me and set up an appointment with my surgury for a tonsilectomy , it's been 3 years and I haven't had any illnesses in the arena of ENT , infact I haven't ever felt this healthy in my life !! Some people had warned me that I would be more suscepitible to strep throat but I haven't had any cases of such since my tonsilectomy .