Dr. Chong Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chong Kim?

June 15th, 2016

Very very rude anything i said he replied i didnt ask you that. Than if asked me a question and answered he would than say how would you know. Very rude

January 27th, 2016

Fast and GREAT Doc

My 5yo son put a bead inside his left nostril, and it was stuck and bit bleed. We went to ER Raritan Bay Med Centre but they cant see it. The day after I called Dr. Kim to made an appointment, too bad the nurse said I only can come tomorrow coz there was no opening. I said its kind of emergency but she said still, u need to come tomorrow. But suddenly she said, 1patient cancelled so I can come there.... Dr. Kim looks so young and shake my hand.. and 1 nice lady nurse helping him, less than 2minutes he can take out the pink round bead from my son nose. THANK GOD!!

November 21st, 2015

Avoid this doctor. He takes unnecessary risks with his patients. He does real surgery in his office without anesthesia and without licensed assistant. He fudges insurance claims. He has been thrown out of Riverview Hospital. He has numerous lawsuits against him. He is arrogant, conceded and is without empathy. He is crazy. Run away from this quack. He has prescribed medication that he does not want my primary to know about.

November 9th, 2015

Not Recommended

This doctor has a serious attitude problem when listening to patients...he dismissed my issues and blamed me for not seeking attention, then took a defensive posture by saying "what am I supposed to do about it"? Attitude problem...front office staff not very helpful either.

August 28th, 2015

Excellent

Dr. Kim performed sinus surgery on me to remove polyps. I had the surgery before and was utterly dreading it! Dr. Kim was kind and compassionate. He took all the steps to make sure I was at ease. Still, I was expecting to wake up in pain with many days of pain following. NO! I woke up to find that not only did I feel great, there was no need for the usual dreadful sinus packing, I was in only minor discomfort, and within the week I felt better than I had in years! He restored my sense of smell! Thank you Dr. Kim!!! He also performed my youngest son's ear tubes and that also went wonderfully well!! I highly recommend him without hesitation and would go back if I needed anything further without a second thought!

June 27th, 2015

Quirky personality in a wonderfully experienced specialist

Dr. Kim is extremely experienced and practices a holistic approach to a condition. He was able to help me twice where general practioners had failed without prescribing medication.

June 5th, 2015

Couldn't even get to see the doctor!

I went to this doctor and the front desk were very quick to immediately tell me I need a referral which they never said on the phone. It turned into her lecturing me. When you have a problem with your throat, the last thing you want is to be doing is getting a lecture from the gatekeeper on the rules of insurance. the truth is, if the woman at the front desk would've been nicer, I would have paid out of pocket for the appointment. Instead, there are plenty of other throat doctors out there so I will find one. But front desk needs a little polish on customer service.

January 26th, 2015

Doctor a bit strange, office staff has issues. They are not pleasant and seem very stressed out. That to me is a clue on how the doctor runs his office.

July 28th, 2013

What Bedside Manner?

May 15th, 2013

Don't bother

Waited an hour to see him after being referred to him by my GP. Refused to listen to what I was told by my GP and spent all his time talking in circles. According to him coughing up green mucus is just sinus drainage, swollen glands and adnoids are just the result of GERD, but GERD can't be treated with medicine. Pushed sleep apnea issues with me, but wouldn't accept my GP's diagnosis and stated that my supplier wouldn't let him take it over. So, what can you do for me Dr. Kim? Come back in 3 weeks. Waste of time and money.

April 1st, 2013

Dr. Kim was awesome doctor I would trust. I had so many problems with my sinus. He was so knowledgeable and healed my symptoms clearly. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 26th, 2012